Hello gorgeous people. I’m back from London feeling very refreshed indeed. Sometimes it’s nice to have a few days chill time. I’m back in the madness again but it’s all worth it to tell you all about this new wonderful dress.
A few weeks ago I picked up this dress in my local New Look. Needless to say, I was in love. It was leopard print, it had buttons and it was a swing dress. An absolute winner in my eyes.
The shape of this dress means it’s flattering on every shape and size, the cap sleeves are great for anyone who doesn’t like the tops of their arms and is also loose around the middle so if you’re like me and LOVE food, this will make room for food babies.
Here are other ways I would style this dress.
- Team with a pair of converse or sandals.
- Tan up! I always feel like my outfits complete when I have a fresh layer of tan on.
- Add a basket/straw bag. I can imagine this dress would look stunning on a day out for a picnic!
Not only do I feel that this dress is the absolute definition of perfection on a summers day, I already see myself styling this for Autumn.
Transitional Styling Tips
- Add tights. I love adding patterned, coloured, or fishnet to an outfit instead of plain black. It just adds a little bit extra. I would probably go for burgundy colour with this dress.
- Layer up with a polo neck jumper. Dresses over polo necks were a solid favourite of mine last Winter, and I believe this will continue to be one of my favourite ways to wear a dress this year too.
- Throw on a heavy leather jacket and wear with boots. How cool would this look with a leather jacket with a fur lining and a pair of Dr Martens? I’m already envisioning this for a coffee date drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
If you’re thinking about buying this versatile dress for yourself, you can buy here – NEW LOOK.
Love this leopard print dress. You look lovely.
I have new post today. Welcome to my site:-)