Hi friends 👋🏻 a bit of a different post today but hope you like it all the same 😊
I was tagged on Instagram to deliver 20 Facts About myself. But instead of posting on Instagram, I thought, why not do a blog post about it.
So here you have it. 20 things you may or may not have known about me.
20 things about me. Tagged by @_laurenmcdowell
1. SnazzyYazi was a bebo username when I was 15 and it sort of stuck.
2. The start of the blogging started after a trip to Ibiza.
3. I’m a massive Harry Potter fan. (In the movies he was First Year when I was a First year).
3. I really like animals. My favourite are sloths, but since you can’t own one as a pet, a close second are dogs.
4. I seen Fleetwood Mac twice in Dublin within a month. (Can you tell I really like Stevie Nicks?) And I would go again!
5. I have a baby cousin who is 25 years younger than me 😂 he’s my best pal
6. I once met Liam Neeson when I was wee in Planet Hollywood in Dublin. I hadn’t a clue who he was.
7. It was love at first sight when I met Andy. (We met in Sugar on my 22nd Birthday)
8. Our first date was a McDonalds Drive thru 😂
9. I studied business studies at NWRC and I was awarded Business Student of the year.
10. I really hate tomatoes.
11. Rachel is my best and longest friend. We met when we were 5. We used to dress alike and pretend we were twins.
12. I worked in George at Asda for 7 years. The majority of my wages went back in to their clothes.
13. Megan Ellaby is my ultimate girl crush and style inspo.
14. I’m very close with my family. We go on holidays, cinema dates and road trips.
15. My favourite band is Oasis. Don’t ask me to choose between Liam and Noel.
16. I can’t see very much if I’m not wearing my glasses.
17. I’m quite tall. 5 ft 8.
18. I’ve been a bridesmaid 3 times. Will be my 4th time for my bestie Leanne (You know what that means)
19. I’m kind of scared of heights.
20. I have a tattoo on my hip that I got when I was 17.
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to see more like this, leave me a comment.