Yes. I know. ANOTHER midi dress. 👀 What can I say? I’m a sucker for a Midi.
For me, I need a dress long enough so not show off my bum every time I make a swift move, (I’m 5 foot 8) so a calf length dress is ideal for me.
I find this style so flattering on me, and so comfortable. As they say, if it’s not broke, don’t fix it!
The best thing about a dress like this, you can wear it to any occasion!
I’m going to share with you a few styling tips on how I would take this dress from daywear to night-out ready!
1. Put a hat right there on your head!
2. Wear your casual shoes/ boots (I encourage anyone to wear trainers with dresses).
3. A backpack is a necessity.
1. Get those heels on!
2. Statement Earrings, need I say more?
3. Find the smallest bag you own and try to put all your belongings in it – perfect evening bag!
Which look do you prefer?
My outfit details:
Bag: Calvin Klein
Hat: Pretty Green
Bag: V by Very
Earrings: Farfetched Accessories