There are 2 things you should know about me.
- I love Donegal – It’s my favourite place ever
- I could stand and get my picture taken all day
So when my friend Helen suggested we head off for the day with a camera, I couldn’t say no.
We are fortunate enough to live close to Inishowen (only a 45 minute drive). The beaches are beautiful and the sun always shines!
Our day started with a trip to Inishowen Head, lunch at McGrorys in Culdaff – (if you go, be sure to order the Burger), then we headed off to Bunagee Pier and finished at Pollan Bay. And as usual, it was a beautiful day!
Helen specialises in Wedding, Couple, Engagement and Lifestyle photography, and she has a special offer this month: ALL couple shoots booked in February will recieve an exclusive 20% off voucher! To avail of this discount, contact Helen:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 078 3320 4000
- Website: http://www.helenmccarter.com/
- Facebook: Helen McCarter Photography